Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mexico is my Vienna

Daydream delusion
Limousine eyelash
Oh, baby, with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wine glass
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweetcakes and milk shakes
I am a delusion angel
I'm a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think
Don't want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we're going
Lodged in life
Like branches in the river
Flowing downstream
Caught in the current
I carry you
You'll carry me
That's how it could be
Don't you know me?
Don't you know me by now?


- Poet in the streets of Vienna, Before Sunrise


∞ ∞ ∞


Oh...what a trip to have seen this movie all over again! (saw it back to back last night)

Before Sunrise, circa 1995

I went to Paris when I was 23...10 days on a December.
(It was cold and beautiful)

When I returned to Mexico I broke free from the man's chains and went off to serve the Mother.
And then I went on an introductory trip to the Magic of Life...

Chamela @ 23

After having been purged of every possible piece of baggage I had
   miles of hitch-hiking,
       and days of walking,
   sitting under the Sun-light,
Our paths crossed.
[ CI & I ]

There, deep in the womb of the desert
Walking in powdery paths under the Moon-light,
   We healed each other.
Beside the Fire, as our coffee & cream dreams spiraled into the Sky
I felt our roots penetrate the ground
Deep into the Earth they went,
   underneath the warmth of our hands holding on to one another's vision.

There was no fear of the Sun rising...
Only
A complete surrender to the Moon
   and the moments of our Hearts beating as One.

The next day you continued with your journey
The same was true for me...
But from your world to my world 
     - you wrote!
Your words caressed my seeking Soul
   and stirred in me a longing so deep,
that 3 moons in...
With the blessing of Angels, Wizards and the Songs of the Sea
   we drew spirals in the sand of Destiny's garden
        ~ Blessed Union of Souls ~



What happened next is history
What will happen later is a mystery
Lets keep on writing this story...
Dance with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment